When being approved please follow the rules below:
Thank you for being interested in becoming a “Goner.” Please follow these 10 rules so we can keep the website growing and glowing.
- No nudity (you saw that one coming).
- Please be sure to be detailed because travelers need to know specifics. People will follow your travels.
- Be sure your post have keywords pertaining to the locations and trip in detail.
- Under “Tags” be sure you add the city and country you were in as well as any pertinent tags that people may search for on the website to learn about a new destination.
- On your new post the far bottom right is where you will post the picture that will show up. Make sure the picture shows well with resolution. Some blogs will be featured on the instagram so make it look good.
- Make it a easy read. Details are good, but don’t bore people. Some experiences can be considered separate blog post.
- Make sure the information you give is not so much about experience, but useful information for the traveler that comes behind you.
- Spellcheck: There are a ton of website that spellcheck for free. Just Google one to avoid any mix ups or issues.
- Links or info: Be sure to provide any links, info, or phone numbers to assist people in getting good info from your trip.
- All blog entries must be experiences outside of the U.S. A U.S. based platform will be underway very soon under another name.
Welcome to Travel is the New Club and we hope to have a long lasting relationship with you and many travels to come.